Discover Dundee and Broughty Ferry Tour
Start off your visit to Dundee the best way possible and let Henry take you on a small group tour (8 persons max) of must see locations in Dundee and Broughty Ferry. Our Friendly driver will point out tourist attractions and the must-see sights en-route. This is a unique and charming experience aboard our Asquith Palace luxury vintage bus called Henry.
Points of interest on Henry's route and stops
- Tay Railway Bridge Memorial (Photo Stop)
- Botanic gardens
- Panoramic view from the Law (weather permitting) (Photo Stop)
- City Centre
- Motor Museum (Visit and Refreshment Stop)
- Broughty Ferry castle (Photo Stop)
- Broughty Ferry Seaside Village
- HMS Unicorn and North Carr Light Ship
- A return trip over the road bridge for a must see landscape view of Dundee and V&A (weather permitting)
This tour is suitable for 8 passengers max. And patrons who are 12 years of age or older.
Henry is not accessible for some disabled/wheelchair passengers due to his steps at entrance.
Cost, Dates and Duration
Seasonal Tours Running 1st April 2019 until 25th October 2019
Cost: £38 per person - Pre booking only
Departing at 10am and 1pm, Monday-Sunday
Your experience lasts approximately 2 hours (subject to traffic conditions)
We pick up - and drop off - at RSS Discovery Point/Premier Inn car park.